Well...apparently I haven't updated in like 6 weeks. In that time we took a trip to Dallas where Brian participated in Carry the Load and we moved (don't get too excited...we are still stuck in Oklahoma...). Brian walked almost 50 miles during Carry the Load, a 20 hour event to memorialize fallen soldiers, cops, firefighters, etc. Its a great event! We moved to a beautiful house in a little town about 30 mins from the one we were living in. This house is in the town where we do most of our activities, gets delivery, and the house has 400 sqft more than our other house.
The move was quite stressful, we did everything ourselves...I won't do that ever again. I am not done getting the house in order so pictures will come later. Here are some pictures!
6 Weeks:
Clothes - 3m
Diapers - 1
Aunt Maddi came for a visit!
Mikey loves Parker!
8 weeks:
12lbs 3oz (48th percentile)
24 inches (90th percentile)
Head 15.5 inches (19th percentile)
![]() |
| Parker got his 2 month shots :-( |
Clothes 3-6m
Diapers size 1 and 2
10 weeks:
Clothes 3-6m and 6m
Diapers size 2
11 Weeks:
Clothes 6m
Diapers size 2
Now, as the title states...sleep is for the week. It may look like Parker is a great sleeper...and he is...if he's sleeping on me. If he's not sleeping on me, well...he sucks at sleeping. I haven't been getting a whole lot of sleep, but for now I will just enjoy him being a sweet snuggle bug. As I learned with Mikey, that is all over way too fast. So while I am exhausted and trying to entertain my energetic preschooler who never stops talking (or moving) I realize that these moments are precious and I will, one day, miss this.













No comments:
Post a Comment