Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome Baby C

Well hello there my little baking one!  We are so excited about you! We found out that you were on your way in early February when my Clear Blue Digital told me twice that you were there.  After that I went into the doc for a blood test, just to be sure, and sure enough you are in there.  Its so weird to think you are in there and growing, I don't have any symptoms and I don't look different...YET!  I'm sure you will have your way with me soon enough though.

I will tell you a little bit about your family.  I am your mom, Marianna, I was born and raised in Raleigh, NC and have every intention of you picking up a southern accent.  Your dad, Brian, was born and raised in Alamo, CA and I think he would secretly like it if you were a little southern thang too!  You have two very furry siblings, KC and Chloe.  They know about you...well...Chloe does, KC is kind of on the slow side, but my guess is that she will be your constant guardian (until you learn to pull her tail).  Your dad and I got married in January 2010 and then moved out to Seattle, WA.  Its pretty awesome here, with any luck the Army will bring us back here when you are old enough to enjoy the mountains.  Your Aunt Maddi is going to shit a brick when she finds out about you...she made me promise no babies until she is old enough to legally drink...you clearly had other plans.  Your Uncle Joe is going to be so excited, he has been pressuring us to create you pretty much since we got married, we are going to surprise him right before he deploys!

I've already started playing with name ideas and despite your father's attempts to name you after a Star Wars character, I will make sure you are named something normal.  I have also started looking at beds and decorations for your room, but that will have to wait until you are good and ready to flash us.  Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.  Well Baby C, we are so excited for you to arrive, but take your time baking!

Love,

Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment