Friday, March 4, 2011

9 Weeks

Hey there Baby C,

I've been pretty bad about blogging these past 2 weeks, but not a lot has happened.  I don't look or feel any different, I haven't been sick because of you, but your darling father did get me pretty sick with a fever, cough, and congestion.  I did get a pretty bad migraine that I was not able to kick because I can't take Advil...that's for you little one.  I took you snowboarding for the first time, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you liked it because I felt great, didn't fall, and have since taken you 2 more times with no problems.  We have also been working out with our trainer so that you don't make me too fat in the coming months.  I always feel great after the workouts, but I am totally spent by the end of the day and am finding it more difficult to wake up in the mornings.  Next weekend Uncle Joe is coming to visit, he is going to be so excited about you!  After that your Aunt Maddi will be visiting, we are going to break the news to both of them at the same time.  It should be fun.  I think I am going to start breaking the blog down into sections for my weekly workouts, cravings, and symptoms.  If all this is successful then hopefully I can use this for next time around to keep myself fit and feeling good.  I know I have already talked about all of those things, but here it is broken down.

Workouts: Snowboarding and Soccer on Sunday, Training with Sybil and Snowboarding on Wednesday, Training with Sybil and Snowboarding on Thursday, Training with Sybil on Friday

Cravings: I have been craving a lot of oranges and grapefruit.  I also crave potato chips.

Symptoms: The only real symptoms I have had are fatigue, I have been pretty exhausted, but I can still find the energy to workout and go on with my daily routines.  So far you have been good to me.

Keep up the good work little one!

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment