Dear C Monster,
This past week was okay, it started out a little shakey on Sunday with an ankle injury during my soccer game that left me unable to walk on Monday and Tuesday. Its starting to feel a lot better, it still catches a lot though, so I think I am going to pass on playing on Sunday. I also finally told Maddi and she seems to be excited. We discussed names for you...we did not agree on anything...but don't worry, i will not let your father give you a grandpa name. I still feel great aside from the ankle injury and was able to workout pretty hard with Sybil, which felt great after not doing anything the first half of the week. On Tuesday night I got a little appreciation gift from the Bravo Battery FRG for volunteering which felt really nice. I am hoping to get as involved with the HHC BDE FRG as much as I was with Bravo, but I am really going to miss the Bravo people. I guess that's Army life though, even when you are in the same location you move on from those you grow close to. Its something I am going to have to get used to. Maddi got in late Thursday night and we have been fully immersed in the March Madness, something you will learn to love! I have dubbed my beloved Tar Heels the Heart Attack Heels due to their inability to put themselves in the lead until the last possible minute/second. Its quite frustrating, but makes for great games. Today they advanced to the Sweet 16, but unfortunately I don't think they will make it through to the Elite 8. They just haven't been playing up to their potential.
I other news, you are now the size of a lime! It won't be too long until we can find out if you are a girl C Monster or a boy C Monster! Then maybe we can agree on a suitable name for you. We have finally reached the point where we are comfortable telling people about you and so far all of our friends have been ecstatic! I think I will make the blog public before long here so that everyone can keep up with your growth and how you are doing. Well, that's all for now! Happy growing my little C Monster!
Workouts: Soccer on Sunday, nothing M/T/W due to an ankle injury, training with Sybil on Thursday and Friday.
Cravings: Yogurt, granola, fresh fruit
Symptoms: some fatigue
Marianna
No comments:
Post a Comment