Hey there my little C Monster!
We hit the 10 week mark on Friday, but I didn't post because we had some friends in town that don't know about you yet. Nothing new to report, still symptom free, which has been great. We went snowboarding again and I worked out with Sybil twice on my own. It was weird being on my own, I like having someone to compete with, I feel like I work harder that way.
In other news, we got to see you and your tiny beating heart today! It was nutso! You still look someone like a seaslug/alien and your heart is so very tiny, but it was very reassuring to see your little ticker ticking away. I was beginning to worry since I haven't had any real symptoms, but physically seeing you made all of this so real! All of my bloodwork came back normal (as expected), but my blood pressure was a little bit high today. I think it was probably because I was stressed about going in...some of the ol' White Coat Syndrome. Our next appointment isn't for another five weeks, so I guess I have to find some patience within myself. Its hard to believe we are already a quarter of the way done with this process and you will be making your grand entrance into the world in about 30 short weeks! CRAZY!
Workouts: I've been a little under the weather with this nasty cough so this week was not quite as hard core as last week, but...I went snowboarding on Saturday and worked out with Sybil on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Cravings: No real cravings besides when I grocery shop. Then everything looks tastey. This week's favorite was greek yogurt, granola, and oranges.
Symptoms: No real symptoms. Some fatigue, but not enough to keep me down. I have also had to run to the bathroom every five seconds because my bladder seems to be taking on the pressure of the increasing size of your home.
~Marianna
No comments:
Post a Comment