Thursday, March 22, 2012

23 and 24 Weeks: March Madness

This is going to be mainly pictures...I just don't feel like writing a whole lot.  But I figure that's what most people come here to see anyways.

Big news is that Mikey is hell bent on crawling.  He's not doing it yet, but he's really close.  He is also teething, its a matter of days before his lower incisors come in.  He's a drooling fool!

I started Insanity again and completed my first week.  Its coming back quickly and I feel like I am already seeing a difference.  Now, on to the photos!





yum...pears!



Baked spaghetti...Check out the recipe page!



I came in here after my post workout shower to find this...

Just hanging out with Dad!

Hey, Mom!

Loving on his kitty

Where did you get this?  I wanna eat it!


Tastes like chicken!


This looks like I should eat it too

Tasting another delicacy



You would think that he doesn't have any toys

or food

This looks like a comfortable position




mesmerized by the tv...just like his father





so delicious...


Brian graduated Captain's Career Course!

Family photo

Brian and the Swiss Major

Carrots on the face, bananas on the spoon




KC showing some love back

wanna share that milk?



23 Weeks





The colors looked really cool


24 Weeks




Shadow box of the races I/we did in memory of Evan


Cool colors again

Being a snuggle bug

No comments:

Post a Comment