So excited to be in the pirate ship!
This week has been a lot of fun and busy again! The highlights were my surf trip on Sunday, our trip to Marbles and the Gholizadeh house on Friday, and a pool day today. All of my pictures were from our trip to Marbles, but I have PLENTY of them!
Mikey woke up super early Friday morning and thankfully went down for a very early nap. Franny and I have been wanting to get the boys together again for a while now, but their nap schedules are somewhat conflicting. Since Mikey naps twice a day I decided that we would skip the afternoon nap (he doesn't get too grouchy) and we would head out to Marbles when Colt got up from his nap. Because Mikey woke up and napped so early in the morning, he was actually on Colt's nap schedule that day, so it worked out great! I have our extra carseat in my car so that we can all ride together and I hooked up a portable DVD player. They boys LOVED the DVD player and always like riding together too. I think they both enjoy the company in the back seat. Anyways, it was a great day for Marbles since it was so hot and muggy outside. We arrived in the early afternoon and hit up the toddler room first. There were hardly any kids in there and we eventually got the room to ourselves. The boys enjoyed it, but seemed somewhat underwhelmed so we headed over to the next area. Its a huge gated in area with almost everything you can imagine. A boat to steer, a bus with a slide, animal stalls, a grocery store, phone booth, stage, gardening area, vet area, doctor area, train table...the list goes on. That was as far as we made it last time, but this time we remembered there was an aquatic area that had a water table, submarine, under the sea room, and a pirate ship. We made our way over there this time and the boys went wild! They absolutely LOVED it! There is still an upstairs that we have yet to make it to, hopefully next time we can get up there.
Today we went to the pool with Christy, her husband, and some other friends. I decided to take the baby prison with me...GENIUS! That thing was the best $300 I ever spent. I set up a huge play area for him that he could safely play in while I sat next to him, got a bit of sun, socialized, ate a snack, etc. He also spent a bit of time in the baby pool. Its fenced in and about waist deep for him, so I sat in the pool while he ran around and climbed on Christy and me in the pool. It took him a second to figure out how to walk in the pool, but he eventually got it. Then, when he got out it was like he didn't know how to walk on solid ground. It was the cutest thing. He ended up walking a lot of laps around the baby pool and flirting with the lifeguard...typical. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. We have some fun things planned for next week, so stay tuned!
These are some of my favorite pictures:
|
No comments:
Post a Comment