I found the blog a good way to keep myself accountable for my 2012 NY Resolutions, so I am going to continue the trend. Last year, my biggest goal was to cook 1 new recipe a week and I did pretty well with that until Brian deployed. I enjoyed the results of this resolution...so I think it will be a good one to keep up in 2013. Anyways, here is my list, hopefully I can stick with all of these.
1. Cook 1 new recipe a week
2. Run at least twice a week
3. Go to the gym at least twice a week (if I can't get to the gym TRX, Insanity, or P90X will suffice)
4. FIND A JOB
5. Run 2 half marathons
6. Run 2 marathons
7. Run an ultra marathon or a Ragnar Relay *if my knees will allow me to*
8. Reconnect with an old friend
9. Have date night with Brian at least twice a month
10. Have dinner night with friends at least twice a month
11. Have a girls day/night once a month
12. Leave Oklahoma at least once a month (going to Wichita Falls doesn't count)
13. Compliment a stranger at least once a week
14. Enroll Mikey in new/exciting age appropriate activities
15. Try to send wedding/baby/birthday/holiday gifts on time or in a timely manner
15.1 Send gifts to those people who got married or had babies in the past year that I haven't sent them to *oops...*
16. Send out Christmas cards BEFORE Christmas
17. Update my wardrobe over time...I haven't shopped for clothes for myself (aside from my mom's birthday gift to me) in about 3 years.
18. Use at least 1 coupon every time I grocery shop
19. Have more patience for people *This one will be the hardest for me*
Here is to the new year! Hopefully I can accomplish all of these things! Happy 2013, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment