Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

Phew!  We had a busy, but wonderful Easter.  The Easter Bunny spoiled Mikey rotten with bunnies, candy (thanks a lot mom), legos, and Curious George stuff.  His favorite thing turned out to be the Easter grass...go figure...probably because it was the messiest!

We got up around 7:45 and Mikey checked out all of the goodies that the Bunny left him.  He then enjoyed a breakfast of Peeps with Brian (makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it).  Once he was done making a complete mess we got dressed and headed to church.  It was our first time there and everyone was really nice.  It was a very personal church and it seemed like everyone knew and cared about each other a lot.  They had a nice nursery that we dropped Mikey off at and when we picked him up they informed up that they had to remove him from several pieces of furniture that he had climbed.  My child?!  NEVER!  At one point during the service we actually heard him scream and I thought to myself "I bet he climbed something he wasn't supposed to and he got mad because they took him down."  Anyways, it was a nice time and we met some very nice people.





He hadn't noticed that the Bunny left him gifts yet...silly boy!

WOAH!!!



Pretty excited about the Annilee doll


CHOCOLATE!

"Here mom, open this!"



BUNNY!  (He threw Bunny in the trash on his birthday and we didn't know)




"GRASS!"

"MOM!  This stuff is SOOO cool!!"




Geroge book



Stuffed George!  He had to do his George dance


"ooooooooooooohhhhh"


"Bunny's eye"

"I missed you Bunny"


Peeps...sugar coma in a box



Lego trains, what more could a boy want?





Sneeze





Mikey excited about Peeps for breakfast







"I'll take that one too, Dad"





Watching TV, both mesmerized 


MORE CANDY!



"So what you're saying is that you DON'T want me to put this on the floor?"




All dressed up for church and brunch


Walking through his mess...sigh

When church was done we headed over to post for an Easter Brunch at the Patriot Club.  The food was pretty bad (but we expected nothing different from the Patriot Club).  They air was also not on so it was pretty hot.  Mikey saw the Easter Bunny and high-fived him and then claimed him as his own, personal stuffed animal.  It was the cutest thing, I think he just wanted to snuggle with him and take a nap on him.  A MUCH different reaction than he had to Santa.
Meeting the bunny


Over it, he wants to run around

It was so hot, poor guy had the reddest cheeks





"Are you a stuffed animal?"

"I think I love you"

"Can we keep it, Mom?"



"Give me back to the bunny"



"My bunny"

"I don't understand you, but I love you"




Really awkward picture of me


Brian giving Mikey choices

My handsome matching men :-)


After brunch we all headed home for a nap.  When we woke up we went over to the Green's for an egg hunt and cookout.  It was a blast and the kiddos had a lot of fun.  We had fun too, only problem was our keg ran out...booo!!!  Mikey got completely filthy, but he is such a boy so its really no surprise.  When the fun was over we returned home, Mikey had a bath, we cleaned up, and he passed out (he's doing AWESOME in his toddler bed, by the way!).
precious couple



"Airplane!"





























"I'm just gonna dump these out now"















Checking to see if anyone is watching

"I would like a beer please, Nikey"











Hope everyone had an amazing Easter!

1 comment:

  1. So precious! I think he enjoyed Easter and I really enjoyed the pictures! Love Nay Nay

    ReplyDelete