Monday, August 22, 2011

33 Weeks: Sweet Southern Comfort

Hey Buddy,

You are now the size of my number 1 craving, a PINEAPPLE!!  You are somewhere between 19 and 22 inches long and rocking it out at about 5 lbs!  Feel free to slow your weight gain at you approach 8 lbs. 

This week I finally got back into my workouts!  As soon as we got up on Saturday I headed over to the gym and got a 2 week pass!  It felt so great to work out some of the car stiffness and get my heart pumping again.  I tried my best to put together some Sybil workouts, but its just not the same as being back at Impact Fitness in WA.  I miss my group too.  After about an hour and a half at the gym we headed home and cleaned up.  I slept like a baby that night, it was glorious.

Most of the week we just visited with friends and family and lounged around the house.  It was too hot and humid for me to do much of anything outside without swelling too much.  Here are the highlights:

I got to see my good friends Christy and Trey (they had the tornado wedding) over the weekend and I got to meet their new puppy!  He is adorable!

We went to visit Franny and Christian and got to see baby Colt (who will, no doubt, be one of your best friends) on Monday.  Colt has grown so fast, I can't believe he is the same baby that I saw back in April!

Brittany Moss visited on Monday evening and we picked right up where we had left off.  We also ate at Philly's!

I went to the chiropractor on Monday (something I should have been doing since I found out that you were on your way) and my entire back cracked so loud that I'm surprised they didn't hear it in the waiting room.  My SI joint is now on its way to being back in place.  I went again on Thursday.

We did a Maternity photo shoot with the wonderful Brian Mullins on Friday.  The photos are AWESOME and its a pretty unique maternity shoot.  We hiked all around (I freaked Brian M out by shimmy up and over lots of rocks) and found some pretty cool spots to shoot.  I am excited to get the prints that we ordered.  I did sweat like a mofrackey though...I was looking pretty rough by the end  of the shoot!

I got a haircut on Thursday...which is always one of my favorite things to do when I come home,  Maria has been cutting my hair since I was like 12 or 13 and I have only let 2 other people cut my hair since then (and was dissatisfied both times...lesson learned). 

Workouts: I kicked my own butt every day from Saturday until Friday.  I tried to put together Sybil workouts, but there is no TRX at the gym, so I had to use the ball in place of the TRX.  I did a lot of balance and tabata too.  It was great to get back to it!

Cravings: Fruit

Symptoms:  Swelling and back ache

Love,

Your Mama

Again...no proof reading was done.  Excuse errors.  Pictures will be up once we get to Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment