Monday, August 29, 2011

34 weeks: Oklahoma Bound

I know I'm late again, but life has been kind of wild recently. I don't even really know where to start, so I will give a quick overview and then find some time to do a picture heavy blog with lots of details later. I'm also on my iPad, and I hate typing from my iPad, so this should be quick.

Last saturday my mom threw and awesome and incredibly fun baby shower for you. I got to see lots of good friends and was showered with wonderful and generous gifts.

I continued to see the chiropractor, which is the best thing since sliced bread, and visited with friends a little more.

We hit all of my favorite food places before leaving and your dad got to go four wheeling with Franny's husband.

We experienced an earthquake that I did not feel and few days later a hurricane hit. Yeah, weird stuff happens when I go home.

On Friday we hit the road for Oklahoma and spent the night in Nashville with Kristi and Chad again. They even allowed the kitties to stay! We left after lunch on saturday for our final day of driving and arrived at Fort Sill around 1am. The cats were so good, I was stressed about them being in the car for that long, but they couldn't have behaved better.

We are currently in temporary lodging, aka a hotel while we search for suitable housing in this ridiculous heat. I was 110 yesterday...miserable! A friend of ours showed us some neighborhoods that they looked at so that we could get a feel for the area, but no one was open so we couldn't see the insides of any of the houses that we liked. It was so helpful to have someone cut the search area down for us a bit.

Today we got checked in at the hospital and I made my next appt since I missed one at 32 weeks. We also got a tour of L&D which I am feeling very good about.

The house hunt continues tomorrow!

Love,

Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment