 |
| 17 Weeks: January 31, 2012 |
 |
| Love those feet! |
I can't believe its already been a year since I found out that I was growing my little munchkin man in my tummy. It was pretty insane...I didn't have any symptoms or anything, I just didn't feel like Aunt Flo was going to come any time soon...so I took a test. The feeling that I got upon seeing the word "pregnant" pop up was insane. I was in complete shock and couldn't wait until the end of the day to tell Brian. I drove over to post and called him, asking him to come down to the car and say hi...I then rocked his world! Haha...I believe he just looked at me and said "really?", very calmly. Now I'm snuggling with my sweet little man as I type. While I was pregnant it felt like it was taking forever, but I can't believe how quickly this year has passed! Just thought I would share this exciting date with you!
My big guy is now 17 weeks and still growing rapidly. His fine motor skills are getting better and better as he is able to grab and manipulate toys. He also mimicks what I do with the toys in his exersaucer. Its amazing how fast he catches on. He's eating 7oz at each feeding and still sleeping through the night like a champ (although he has been protesting naps again over the last couple of days). He loves his blankee, my tiger, and his hungry caterpillar toys, its so cute. He also absolutely loves being naked and playing with his feet. He giggles when I make funny noises and still pees CONSTANTLY! I swear we go through 30 diapers a day...shhh...don't tell the hippies!
 |
| Love those eyes! |
 |
| Hey, Mom, look at me!!! |
 |
| I hope you are listening to what I am explaining to you!! |
 |
| Deep in concentration |
 |
| Drool monster |
 |
| So excited about his soccer ball! |
 |
| Concentrating again |
 |
| Enjoying a beautiful January day in NC |
 |
| Which toy should I play with? Decisions decisions |
 |
| I call this look Blue Steele |
 |
| Happy boy! |
This week so far I have skimped out on my Monday and Wednesday workouts. I ran 6 miles with the BOB over the weekend and did 4.5 on Tuesday. Really the only reason I have skipped those days is because I don't feel like paying for a guest pass to the gym and those days were strength/cross train. I didn't bring my TRX (no room in the bag) and I really didn't feel like running again today...so...oh well. I plan to do 4.5 tomorrow and 7 on Saturday if I don't cough up the money for a guest pass so that I can spin. I'll miss working out Sunday because I'll be flying...hopefully I'll be able to make up for it next week.
My mom's foot is healing nicely, she should be back to her old self in a couple months. She's really impressed with how little pain she is having and the mobility that she has...I guess she was just so used to living with the pain of it before. I can't wait to see where she is in about 6 months.
Ok, that's all for now! I had forgotten to blog about our first official date...it was Jan 19, 2007...keep your eyes peeled for a Throwback Thursday post!
Marianna
No comments:
Post a Comment