
I can't believe its already been 2 years! It feels like it has gone so fast, but it also feels like we have been married way longer than that. I guess its just because we have done so much and gone through a lot in the past 2 years. You can read about our first year of marriage here.
![]() |
| First anniversary at Stanley and Seaforts |
We celebrated our first anniversary by going out to eat at Stanley and Seaforts, a delicious place up on a hill and overlooking the water in Tacoma. We drank champagne, got massages (there was a major meltdown involved in that), and ate the top of our wedding cake (it didn't taste so great). Two days later, we found out that we were expecting our sweet little boy! Happy Anniversary!
During this past year we watched my belly grow and body change as the little dude inside got bigger and bigger.
We spent an beautiful winter snowboarding in Washington and an incredible summer boating on American Lake.
We moved from our awesome home in Washington to crappy Oklahoma. En route we spent time in CA and NC before settling into our house.
I gave birth to our sweet sweet little boy and we have watched him grow and develop at an incredibly fast pace.
We are unable to celebrate our anniversary together today because I am currently in NC helping my mom out while she recovers from her surgery. We plan to celebrate when I get back. Thank you for a wonderful 2 years, Brian! I love you so much and look forward to many many more!
Marianna





No comments:
Post a Comment