Thursday, May 17, 2012
Beachbody 10 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Well, I did my final weight in and measurements this morning, as I completed my 10 day challenge yesterday. Its official, I am down 10.2lbs and lost 2.5 inches off my chest, 2.5 off my waist, 1.5 off my hips, 1.5 off each arm, 1/2 in off my right leg, and 2 inches off my left leg (my right leg is actually trying to bulk because its significantly slimmer and less musclar than my left...oh ACL repair). That's over 12 inches total!
I am now a true believer in this program, its awesome. So much so that I am now a Beachbody coach. I plan to do another challenge in June to hopefully get closer to my goal weight. The recipes are delicious and the workout programs are intense and incredible! I will do a final weigh in on Sunday to let everyone know my estimated weight loss from Insanity! Let me know if you are interested in any Beachbody programs or in doing a challenge! IT WORKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's amazing! Can you pass along any info about this to me?
ReplyDelete