Okey dokey artichokey...I kind of hate to do this, but I think I am going to make this blog private. I love sharing what is going on with my body right now and all...and I don't really mind having a bunch of people look at my blog (and if they do it flatters me), but something isn't sitting right. You see, its no secret that Baby C is well on the way, but the beans have been spilled to someone in particular that I prefer was kept in the dark. I have not spoken to this individual in quite some time and don't really have any intention of doing so in the near or distant furture...so I don't think that my business (however exciting it may be) needs to be shared with them. Anyways, for those of you who would like to follow Baby C's and my progress, feel free to shoot me an email or your email address and I would be more than happy to make the blog visible to you. I'll leave this up for a week or so before changing my privacy settings, what's been seen has been seen. In roughly a week I will change the settings so that only those email addresses I receive will be able to view this blog. Thanks for your understanding!
Marianna
Marianna,
ReplyDeleteI'm Jared's Mom, we met at the hospital when Kaity had Lindsay. I'll understand if you want your privacy, but I enjoyed your blog! It's one of four that I follow here. If you want to add me my address is nsiebrecht@hotmail.com.
Have a great day :)
Nancy
hey girly here is my email lilangelkiss05@msn.com
ReplyDeleteI'd love to still be able to see your blog if that is alright with you.
ReplyDeleteSusan.E.Cogswell@gmail.com