I am absolutely dying to find out if you are going to be a sweet little girl or a wild little boy. To help pass the time I have been looking at bedding and have come to find out that there are just too many options! I would need to have like 15 children to use all the bedding that I like and we all know that that isn't going to happen. I've gotten opinions from Maddi, but she likes all the stuff that I like. You dad is no help, he wants frogs and only frogs, regardless of what you turn out to be. I did find some frog bedding that is in the top 3 (probably), but I can't decide if I want to go with something a little girlier if you turn out to be a girl. Next best option...take a poll. I'm going to post pictures of the different beddings that I like for boy, girl, or both and see what our friends think.
Boy: I really like the under the sea theme!
Boy or Girl:
Girl:
This last one I would go mainly with green because that is WAY too much pink for me.
So which one is your favorite?!
I like the Frogs or the Under water themes. They have more colors and details and are more interesting to look at! It could be more interesting and stimulating for a baby to have multiple colors and patterns for development purposes as well!
ReplyDeleteI agree that the underwater choice would be really cute for a boy! I think the bumblebee is darling for a girl and you could also add flowers in if you wanted to. I can understand why you're having trouble...way too many cute choices :)
ReplyDeleteGreen Lady Bug (first one of the two) for a girl... WHALES for a boy!!
ReplyDeleteFROGGS!!!
ReplyDeleteLoving the frogs and the first ladybug layout, it doesn't seem quite so busy and the second one, but frogs are really cute and I didn't think I would like them!
ReplyDelete