On Friday, the 13 week mark I put on Facebook that you were a twin. I definitely April Fooled a lot of people, it was funny. There was also quite a few that posted that they did not believe me, but then proceeded to text me and ask if it was true which I found hilarious. It was a lot of fun and I am very glad that there is only one of you in there.
This week I have been feeling pretty good, plagued with headaches, but I am pretty sure that is weather related. I am back on track with my workouts which makes me a happy camper.
Workouts: Our soccer game was cancelled on us on Sunday...so no soccer this week. My ankle was feeling good enough to play until I injured it again (but that is for the week 14 post). I laid low at the beginning of the week again and started back up the usual on Wednesday with my Sybil workout. I also worked out with Sybil on Thursday and Friday. I also feel so energized after those workouts, I'm going to be sad when we move.
Cravings: Cravings are the same, grapefruit, oranges, and carrots. I also am still having a food aversion to meat...that better change soon...I love me some chicken!
Symptoms: My fatigue seems to finally be subsiding and I am starting to wake up closer to my normal times in the morning. I am also finding myself restless if I don't work out. The only other real symptom I've been having is that damn food aversion, but we are almost to the second trimester...so I'm hoping that one will peace out soon!
Well, that's all for now! Maybe next week I will actually update on the day that I am supposed to. Oh...and don't expect any belly pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment