Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall = Pumpkins!

A few weeks ago we headed down to the Farmer's Market to check out pumpkins.  We were gonna get some for Mikey's party, but it was too dang hot (in my opinion) to have pumpkins sitting out.  It was fun watching him check out the Farmer's Market and try and run off with pumpkins and gourds. We did come away with some apples and vegetables though!  Enjoy the pictures!
First time seeing a pumpkin











I like this one!


Or this one

I'm so strong...I even impress myself




Not gonna let that thing go for anything!


Trying to get him to take a picture with me

Not gonna happen

This is MY pumpkin!






How much is this one?

Is it edible?

Yeah, its edible


I better taste this one too







Trying, again, to get a picture with him


Not gonna happen


LET ME GO!

Time to push the stroller



Just two days ago, we headed out to Hilridge Farms in Youngsville.  When I was in lower school we used to take a class field trip there every year.  It holds a lot of fond memories and it was fun to get pictures of Mikey doing things that I have memories of.  They have added a few new attractions since I was last there, unfortunately, the age limit was 14.  DAMN!  I wanted to let loose like a child and just run around!  I did, however, get to go down the giant tube slide...and have every intention of going back for some more fun!  This year is drastically different than last year in that I couldn't find a freaking pumpkin patch anywhere near where we live in OK...but now I can't decide which one to take Mikey to.  We are probably gonna go check out the Clayton Fear Farm during the day and then Franny and I will return for some Haunted Hayrides to get scared!  Enjoy the photos!
Checking out the goats and chickens



Saying "goat"

Wassup?


Eating his duck race duck

Whatever...just chillin on my goat ramp...about to go into my goat house

Goats need jungle gyms

Goat feeding station


Hiking up the hill to slide


This thing was a blast!





I don't know who had more fun!

We both found it hilarious

"Holy cow Mom!  That was so fun!  Can we go again?!"

Pumping water for the duck race




Had to chase him down and make him fly

"I'm gonna get you!"

Running through the hay maze

"Yay"








Wasn't so sure if he wanted to come through or not

Thinking about it...

gonna give it a try...

NOPE!  I'm goin back!



This is fun!


Train ride







Get off of me!

Don't touch me you creepy old man!
Love his face in this one



What are you doing back here?





At the bunny hut




He had a blast



Running again

Hay jump

Found him a lady friend...he patted her butt




"Hey!  I got sunglasses!"

"See?!"

"Ima eat 'em!"

Contemplating the finer things in life









This is one of my favorites!



PUMPKINS!





















No...I will not look at the camera for you

still not looking!

This is actually what most of the day looked like


Hay rides are awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment