Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Years Resolutions Update

Yeah...so with the crazy start to the year that we've had...I think I'm gonna hit the reset button for 2013 when we hit February.  We spent the first week of 2013 in Indiana recovering from the flu and saying Goodbye to my grandma.  Not a lot of opportunity to workout (or ability) or cook.  I was able to compliment a stranger though...so yay for that.  When we got back my stomach was still just not right, so I tried running, but it wasn't pretty.  I was able to compliment a stranger in Walmart the other day (go ahead...laugh).

I have been doing a pretty good job of reconnecting with an old friend.  We hadn't talked in about 4 years and we have been texting almost daily as well as having Facetime and phone dates.

We have done an AWESOME job with the getting out of Oklahoma piece...aside from our trip to Indiana we have also been to Dallas once and are going again this weekend.

I had a girls lunch yesterday and having dinner with friends once a week is in the works.  We should also have no problems doing a girls night at least twice a month.

I cooked a new recipe this week, but its nothing worth getting excited about.  It was just a chicken and rice casserole...which Mikey REALLY liked.  I'll post the recipe because it would be great for when the tummy is upset or if you don't have any chicken noodle soup.  It was fine, just a little bland, I'll add some stuff next time I make it to spice it up.

That about does it...I'm looking forward to going after my resolutions starting in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment