I have definitely dropped the ball on blogging lately, but I will do my best to recall all that happened in your 22nd week of "pre-life".
First off, you are still growing rapidly and I can definitely feel it. Your dad felt you kick for the first time! He was so excited and now he feels you almost daily. You tend to like to kick and "go nutso" late at night after he is long passed out or well after he has left for work. You do give him a little movement after we have dinner and you also kick at anything that I place on my stomach. I think I am obviously pregnant now, I am having a hard time holding my stomach in and you have taken up residence where all of my lower abdominal muscles are.
You are the size of a Spaghetti Squash, about 8 inches and a little over a pound in weight. Your sense of touch and your grip are developing, getting you ready to move around in the real world. You now have well developed eyelashes and eyebrows and are growing hair on your head (unless you are like me as a baby...I was bald, sorry Buddy) but it has no pigment yet, it is bright white! Your irises are also developing, but they are lacking color at the moment as well. Your tooth buds are developing below the gums getting ready for you to have some healthy chompers.The major highlights of the week were the trip to the Point Defiance Zoo with Sam and Josh, Chris's change of command ceremony, and the Hail and Farewell.
Your dad had a long weekend, so we tried to take advantage of the boat, but the weather was not spectacular. We did get a little bit of time out there though. We had a great time at the Zoo with Sam and Josh, there were peacocks walking around everywhere and Sam got some great pictures. After the Zoo we headed over to their house and played Apples to Apples and had pizza for dinner. It was a nice relaxing evening after a long day of walking around.
![]() |
| My favorite! |
![]() |
| Your dad being a goofball...and holding my purse :-) |
![]() |
| Sam and I |
![]() |
| Gorgeous view from American Lake/on the boat |
![]() |
| Boat time! |
Workouts: I worked out with Sybil on Wednesday and Friday (It was a lazy week)
Cravings: Pineapple and Ice cream
Symptoms: The SPD is getting a little less painful, I'm not sure whether its because my pain tolerance is increasing or because my pelvis popped back into alignment. Either way, a small amount of relief is nice.
![]() |
| Preboat 22 Week Picture. Yes, I know its blurry. Yes I'm starting to look like a cow. |
Your Mama










No comments:
Post a Comment