Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 Weeks: California Dreamin'

Hey Little Guy!

We have reached the 3/4 mark!, only about 10 weeks to go!  You are getting quite big and really starting to make me uncomfortable, but I can deal with it for like two and a half months, I suppose.  You are now about the size of a head of lettuce and about 3.2 lbs and 18 inches long.  Your brain is developing and so are all of your senses.  You are also still plumping up for us to kiss on your little fat rolls.  I have noticed that you are developing sleep/wake patterns, which would be spectacular if you stuck to them once you have a arrived.

This week the craziness continued and we had to say goodbye to our first home together.  I was able to get one final workout in with Sybil before leaving and had a very hard time saying goodbye to her.  I really enjoyed my time working out at Impact Fitness and the friendship that I developed with Sybil.  Its going to be hard, if not impossible, to find someone that can measure up to her.  Monday night, we went out to Ale House, our favorite bar, for a nice hot wing dinner.  That came with another goodbye.  We had to bid farewell to our beloved bar tender and friend, Kate.  She was always so much fun to see and talk to when we went in and definitely made it worth our 35-40 minute drive out there.  After dinner we all returned to Angie's house to hit the sack before a long day on Tuesday.



Tuesday morning, we woke and up and said goodbye to Angie (it was hard, I'm not gonna lie) before reloading the car and heading to Ft Lewis for Brian to sign out.  We ended up hitting the highway around 11am to head down to the San Francisco Bay area.  It was a long drive, but we made it to the house right around 1am.  Before heading to the house we had an obligatory In-N-Out stop!  It was to die for, as usual!  We have spent the past couple days just unwinding and decompressing.  The stress of moving and getting out of WA really took a toll on both of us, so its been nice to enjoy the beautiful CA summer by the pool.  Your grandparents have been more than hospitable and really gone above and beyond of taking care of us.  We have been well fed and are well rested, its not so bad being homeless!!

Well, I am tired so I am going to wrap things up.

Workouts: Monday workout with Sybil and I have otherwise been slack aside from swimming in the pool.

Cravings: FRUIT!

Symptoms: Backache, SPD, fatigue

Here are some pictures from our last weekend in WA:
Wakeboarding at 29 weeks



Your dad is a stud!



Surfing is a bit easier for me to do at this point







I love the water!


Goodbye Ft Lewis!

Love,

Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment