My little Mikey,
 |
| 2 weeks, October 18, 9lbs10oz |
Your second week of life has been so much fun and we love waking up to your cute little face every morning/middle of the night. You sleep like an absolute champ and when you wake up to eat you go right back to sleep afterwards. I have a feeling that you will be sleeping through the night in no time.
News for the week:
Your dad is trying to potty train you already, we have caught a few poops and even more pees in the potty, so that is kind of exciting. You have absolutely no idea what is going on, but its nice to save a diaper and a few wipes.
You had your 2 week check-up today and you are growing like a weed! You have gained 12oz in the past week and you are now exceeding your birth weight at 9lbs10oz. Your body is also getting bigger, you are 22.5 inches long and quite a bit thicker than when you first popped out.
You hung out with your first friend, Hartley, the pictures are precious!
You went for your first strolls in the BOB and loved it.
You went shopping and out to dinner...twice! You slept the entire time and the entire car ride, you are such a good baby!
In my news, I have dropped the baby weight! Now I can start working on toning and getting my weight back down to where I want it. I picked up quite a bit of unwanted weight in the time that your dad has been back from Afghanistan, so I am going to pick up where I left off during the deployment. I am going to start running this week and CAN'T WAIT! That's all for now!!
 |
| 2 weeks post partum...still gotta ditch the jelly belly...but the numbers are right :-) |
Here are some Baby C photos from the week:
 |
| Nap time all around |
 |
| lovin' on Daddy |
 |
| father son bonding time |
 |
| please excuse the scratches on the face |
 |
| Play date with Hartley |
No comments:
Post a Comment