My dear sweet sweet little boy,
I mean this in the most loving of ways...GET OUT! I have determined that being pregnant for 39 or, God forbid, 40/41 weeks is WAAAAY too many weeks to be pregnant. My back hurts, my hands and feet swell if so much as get up to make myself food, and I want to go for a run! I would also LOVE to sleep on my stomach...wow...that would be awesome! I have also determined that if I were an elephant...who carries their unborn for 2 years...that I would more than likely take my own life. 2 years...those poor poor animals!
Anyways, not much to update. I've been having contractions for about a week, I don't really feel them...I feel them every now and then. The medical personnel seem kind of shocked that I don't feel them...so hopefully that means you're coming out soon!
Well, that's all for now, my mom is coming in tomorrow and my next post will be announcing your arrival! Hurry up and get here buddy, enough cooking!
Love,
Your Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment