Just a quick update from my appointment yesterday:
The Good: I am no longer having crazy pain and was able to go on an hour long walk with Sam today :-) I got meds for my severe itching/rash/random hives.
The Bad: the jerk of a doctor that delivered Baby C put a random stitch in that was the source of all my pain...there was no injury in that area. It hurt like crazy when the midwife was messing with my stitches.
The Ugly: my lady parts are still in pretty rough shape from Dr Douchebag. The medicine for the itching makes me super tired and doesn't really work that well.
Long story short, my dissolvable stitches didn't feel like dissolving and my pain was caused by the tension they were causing. One stitch in particular was just there, not really for any reason and was causing pretty bad pain. As soon as the stitches were clipped I had instant relief. I love that midwife!
No comments:
Post a Comment