Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Newborn Photos

This is much overdue...but we did get newborn photos done when Baby C was 5 days old.  I don't think that its something that I will do in the future just because we were sleep deprived, adjusting to having the baby at home, and it was stressful.  It took us forever to get out the door, so we were late...which I hate.  I was also rocking a big time jelly belly, so I am not really a fan of any of the pictures that I was in.  On top of it all, Mikey was quite fussy the entire time we were there because it was his feeding time.  The pictures turned out really cute though and we ordered a few.  My favorite one is a mounted 16x20, so I am not able to scan it, you'll just have to stop by the house to see it!  Enjoy!







3 comments: